September 04, 2018
soon to celebrate school concerts, birthday and holiday will be here! I know that I’m the work, always in search of cute hairstyles for any occasion. The #CGHBandedPonytail is a great look for the littles, which is super easy to make and perfect for the holidays. No matter if you are black and orange hair ribbons for Halloween or red and green hair ribbons for Christmas, the possibilities are endless!
To see Your own photo recreations of this style featured in our CGH app, feel tag free, your photos on IG with: #CGHBandedPonytail
Required items: hair bands, small hair bobby pins
terminals the request: 10-15 minutes
For the full tutorial, see here:
- Start by the hair in a high ponytail and secure with a rubber band.
- Take a small section of hair and wrap it around the ponytail to cover the elastic. Secure with a bobby pin.
- Separate the ponytail into 2 equal parts.
- Start with the left section, and a 3-strand braid. Do not forget to have a colored band each time when you about to cross the right part.
- Repeat step 4 for the entire section of hair. Add a few more stitches on the bottom of the braid, and secure it with an elastic.
- Take the right section of hair and begin another 3-strand braid. TIP: If you are on the left side in the middle, pull them through the colored bands.
- use of the elastic at the bottom of the left pigtail braids.
- Use to secure a bobby pin for the connection of the two braids on the back of the hairstyle.
Let s block. (Why?)