24. July 2018
Braided Bun scarf
the summer comes to an end, and you know, what is the meaning of…BACK TO SCHOOL. TIME! The #CGHScarfBun is a hairstyle a cute back-to-school (or gymnastics or dance). This look is a great way to spice up a bun and keep your hair out of your face.
To see your own photo recreations of this kind, which we in our CGH app, feel free to tag your photos on IG with: #CGHScarfBun
Required items: Scrunchie, bobby pins, scarf
For the full tutorial can be found here:
- Start by pulling your hair in a high ponytail. TIP: Add wispies lashes have extreme length, you pull your Pony, or add a poof, add a little Flair.
- Pull the scarf or bandana due to the elastic, and separate it to braid the hair in 3 strands.
- braid the ponytail, and twist it in a bun.
- you can Tie the Rest of the scarf at the top of the bun, a cute bow, which will also secure the rolls.
- Bobby pin the rest of the stray hair, a clean appearance, and finish it with some hair spray!
Let s block. (Why?)