12. July 2018
natural tips & Tricks to get Rid of lice
Everyone knows that one of my favorite holidays is the 4th July! We always have from friends and family. This holiday, my sister came to visit with her 4 children, and they brought some special guests…LICE!
Today I’m going to give you some great tips and tricks, of course, to get rid of lice. Remember that anyone can get lice, so that lice is’t gross. Lice KEEP big!
If you or your kids get lice, you need to get rid of it as soon as possible! Lice 6-10 eggs per day, so you could have covered it with a head with hundreds of lice, before you know it!
Required items: shirt, Extra virgin olive oil, metal comb, applicator bottle, and an old t -.
For the full tutorial you can find here:
- Start by separating your hair in layers.
- Starting with the most basic level, you use the applicator bottle to apply the olive oil from the roots radiate down through the entire layer of the hair.
- Then, take a metal comb and comb through the hair to pull lice and eggs from the hair. TIP: Make sure you wipe the comb on a paper towel with each pass, to see what comes out of it.
- Repeat steps 2-3 layer by layer until they seem to be more products coming out.
- Make sure that the hair completely covered in the olive oil, and drag it back to a bun or braid for the next 8 hours or while you sleep.
- the next day, use dishwashing liquid to the oil to remove from your hair. Then continue with your normal shampoo and conditioner. routine.
If you want to be a family with several children, you make sure that you check all of the’s hair. Some children do not have lice, while others can. The treatment of each of the first night, as the lice because the oil will help you figure out if you actually have lice. After that, children have no lice oil treatment every 3 days for 2 ½ weeks. Children WITH lice must oil treatment each night for 4 nights. After this, you can every 3 days go for 2 ½ weeks.
Let s block. (Why?)